Friday, November 17, 2006

Re-post: "You lost me at b.." - Aug 05

From Monday, August 22, 2005

Ali has just tried to explain to me why Blogger won't remember my log in details on this pc if I've logged in on the other one, and vice versa. He explained it one way, which I obviously didn't understand, so he tried explaining it another way - still no joy.

So he went for a really 'simple' explanation the 3rd time, which to me sounded like "Basically, blah de blah de blah de cookies blah de sessions blah de blah depends on blah de blah."

"Nope," said I. "You lost me at 'basically'."

"I didn't say 'basically'" said Ali.

"You started the sentence with 'basically'."

"No, I started the sentence with 'base 64'"

"Ah. OK," I told him. "You lost me at 'b'"

He's given up trying now. I should ask fewer questions.

posted by Gill at 10:25 AM 7 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home