Wednesday, July 04, 2007

The 'Sometimes' blog set

I recently tidied up our toys and books into neat little see-through boxes on shelves and have been doing the equivalent thing with regard to blogging as well!

In the spirit of Sometimes It's Peaceful, I've started a few new blogs:

Sometimes It's Political;

Sometimes It's Philosophical;

Sometimes It's Practical; and

Sometimes It's Personal.

I don't think I need to explain what they're all about! But this blog is being increasingly flagged in various places as a home education blog and it used to be many other things besides. From now on, it really will be only about home education.

I'm planning to add more blogs to the Sometimes matching set - had two in mind for this evening, but time's getting on and a tired old home educating mother can only do so much blogging in one evening ;-)

I'm keeping a list of them all in my sidebar anyway, so if any new ones appear you'll see them there.

8 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

you are welcome here anytime dear, I am hoping that after your visit I will be able to locate items.
I say this cos I rose early , booted up, made coffee and sat down for a few mins browsing before JR rose and damnation could I find my coffee! I knew I had made it , I knew I had not drunk it, it has to be somewhere.........

8:08 am, July 05, 2007  
Blogger Gill said...

Hehe! No Elaine, I still lose at least one cup of coffee every day. I'm still not quite sure how I manage it! It's all those shelves...

9:58 am, July 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could be worse - my (almost) three year old lost her apple juice in her room, and although we can't find it anywhere there's a definite cider smell starting to permeate!

11:02 am, July 05, 2007  
Blogger Gill said...

LOL! Sounds like a few bedrooms around here too Ginny! *Looks in Tom's direction* - and he's not 3, so he has no excuse!

One more blog for the list here, btw.

4:40 pm, July 05, 2007  
Blogger Gill said...

Plus I've got a live Twitter feed running on Sometimes It's Personal now. I don't know how long I'll keep that up for though! LOL

5:46 pm, July 07, 2007  
Blogger Adele said...

LOL! Ooookkkayyy... I think you're getting just a teesny bit carried away now... Hehehe!

Peaceful, Political, Philosophical, and Personal, was confusing enough, but now we have Preposterous, Prudent and Plant-based as well? Slow down, slown down! I can't keep up here! LOL!

[Starts mentally running through a list of possible, puzzling, potential "P" titles and trying to predict which will pop-up in your next post! (Ah hell, this is contagious!)] :D

Adele

4:07 pm, July 09, 2007  
Blogger Gill said...

ROFL, hi Adele!

Yes, a person could positively be pardoned for presuming I've presently got a passion about all things pertaining to P!

They'd be wrong - I'm just being pedantic, honest xx

Hmmm Sometimes it's Pedantic
Sometimes it's Presumptuous...

Yes it's getting silly.

4:33 pm, July 09, 2007  
Blogger Adele said...

Hehehe!

"Pedantic" was the first one that came into my head actually, but I didn't like to suggest it, just in case you thought I was trying to tell you something! LOL!

Playfully pondering the potential palaver this could have prompted ,

Adele

4:44 pm, July 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home