Friday, January 23, 2009

Review links and quotes

I've added these links and quotes to my sidebar today for easy reference - right at the top, because I think that for the next few weeks, this issue has priority over just about everything else:

I'll be adding to it all the time, so please tell me if you know of, or come across any others to add to it.


Blogger Elaine said...

another link we spoke of

1:00 p.m., January 23, 2009  
Blogger Elaine said...

ooo look

Gill I will link this links post on the group page

1:05 p.m., January 23, 2009  
Blogger Dani said...

Have you seen Merry's excellent flier?

1:51 p.m., January 23, 2009  
Blogger Gill said...

Thanks Elaine, will add those soon and hopefully make good use of them in the morning ;-)

Thanks Dani, yes I have. It's getting a blog post all of its own, is that! Will add it to links too.

1:56 p.m., January 23, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home