Monday, January 19, 2009
- Name: Gill
- Location: West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Autonomously home-educating, freedom-loving, soapbox-waffling, sometimes understanding & forgiving, trying-to-be-graceful, I-Chinging, organic-gardening, book-loving, can't-dance-for-toffee, finally-got-to-grips-with-the-bank-balance, sweet-talking woman.
I'm a member of...
because it's free,
and it's open
Most Recent Posts
- DSCF press release: freedom to home educate under ...
- No crunchin' here
- The number 0
- What's orgo planning, Precious?
- 2008, a year in blog posts
- Santa woz 'ere
- This weekend..
- How we do things
- Self-directed independence; successes, mistakes an...
- Kung fu kid
When taxes are too high, people go hungry.
When government is too intrustive, people lose their spirit.
Act for the people's benefit. Trust them; leave them alone.
- Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching. c.500BC