Thursday, January 22, 2009
- Name: Gill
- Location: West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Autonomously home-educating, freedom-loving, soapbox-waffling, sometimes understanding & forgiving, trying-to-be-graceful, I-Chinging, organic-gardening, book-loving, can't-dance-for-toffee, finally-got-to-grips-with-the-bank-balance, sweet-talking woman.
Most Recent Posts
- Stroking snakes, fraternising with ferrets..
- Transcript of Radio 2 Jeremy Vine show section on ...
- The five outcomes
- Facebook: you are invited to join a group
- DSCF press release: freedom to home educate under ...
- No crunchin' here
- The number 0
- What's orgo planning, Precious?
- 2008, a year in blog posts
- Santa woz 'ere
When taxes are too high, people go hungry.
When government is too intrustive, people lose their spirit.
Act for the people's benefit. Trust them; leave them alone.
- Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching. c.500BC