Friday, March 02, 2007
- Name: Gill
- Location: West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Autonomously home-educating, freedom-loving, soapbox-waffling, sometimes understanding & forgiving, trying-to-be-graceful, I-Chinging, organic-gardening, book-loving, can't-dance-for-toffee, finally-got-to-grips-with-the-bank-balance, sweet-talking woman.
Most Recent Posts
- What? It's not all single parents' fault after all...
- Teach? Moi?
- Opinion leaders and natural resources
- A calling
- *Rolls eyes @ Blogger*
- Mother of 5 gains qualification in childcare
- Washing machine puzzle
- The UNICEF report
When taxes are too high, people go hungry.
When government is too intrustive, people lose their spirit.
Act for the people's benefit. Trust them; leave them alone.
- Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching. c.500BC