Six weird things meme
Each player of this game starts with the "six weird things about you" blog post. People who get tagged need to write their own six weird things post and state the rules clearly. At the end of the post tag six more people and don’t forget to leave a comment on their blog to tell them they have been tagged and tell them to read your blog.
1. This isn't so weird nowadays but as regular readers will know I try to avoid doctors, medical staff, medical premises and proprietary medicines like the plague. It was very weird 20 years ago when I started doing it.
2. When I was about 15 I was diagnosed with a degenerative spine condition which apparently would 'put me in a wheelchair by the time I was 30, so I shouldn't have children, just in case'. Lies, all lies, hence weird thing number one.
3. Regular readers will also know (Sorry guys, this is soo boring for you! I'll try to think of something you didn't know for the last two! Oh blow it, I can't.) that I have an 'interesting' relationship with money: I don't need much, don't want much, and believe its flow can be controlled magically. Oooooh.
4. I knew as a child I'd live in this house, where we've been for nearly ten years now. My dad and his brother were brought up in the neighbourhood and they both wanted it too. It's not huge or anything but it does stand out, being right on the top of the hill.
5. I was quite a spooky kid actually, and had flashes of 'future memory' about how my life would pan out, which I didn't take too seriously but now know were accurate. I still get them and sometimes see myself as an old hermit woman still struggling to grow veg in our windy field at the top of the hill! I hope that one's right too. I couldn't think of a better way to see out my days. Yeah, that's probably fairly weird ;-)
Now to find six others to tag:
Gotta say Tech even though she's passworded
Baz (Get blogging, you!)
and my lovely Zara. (You too!)