Sunday, July 08, 2007

Radio 5 - home education with Janey Lee Grace

I've just heard and tried to record the first part of this morning's piece on home education with Janey Lee Grace. I was planning to post a transcript, but sadly my tape didn't work so there won't be one here today, or at least not until the 'listen again' function is up on the programme's homepage.

From what I hard this morning though, I'm dead impressed with Ms Grace. She's a great spokeswoman for us, who made some excellent points in a friendly, clear way. It's very good news that we have someone like her on our side.

Looking forward to hearing the next section at 12.15.

4 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

Oh no ! I really appreciate your transcripts I find it far better to read them than trying to listen, I hope tape player is repairable

4:26 pm, July 08, 2007  
Blogger Gill said...

S'ok, I'm doing one from RealPlayer Elaine. Slow going though! Might be done by midnight *rolls eyes*

4:27 pm, July 08, 2007  
Blogger Essitam said...

I heard it, what a joke. Some of the comments particularly those against Home-ed obviously came from people without a clue as to what it's all about!!

The program is still available to listen too on the 5live website, Warricker on Sunday....

10:50 pm, July 08, 2007  
Blogger Gill said...

Steph yes, I wondered about the motives of some of those commenters! Going to have my say about that (and other things) here tomorrow I think :-)

1:57 am, July 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home