Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tony Blair: I kind of like him now he's off

He looks much better from the back, doesn't he? ;-)



It's only when he's not actually running the country that I'm starting to admire his impish little pixie face, as if he skipped magically out of some enchanted forest ten years ago, played some little pixie pranks on us all and is now skipping away again.

*Sigh*. Back to normality, then. Dull, old, staid old Gordon Brown. He means well, I'm sure. And look where magic pixie tricks got us anyway. War in Iraq and politics by spin machine, like so much candy floss.

He did what he thought was right, eh? Yes, it was a good swan song. I quite enjoyed it, especially the bit about Britain being special.

Hmmmm. Oh well, bye then, Tony!

Next?

A Scotsman in Downing Street and the SNP in Holyrood! We're not boring, anyway.

8 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

I said to dh last night that TB has been like a cockroach you cannot squish no matter how many times you stamp on it. I won't be sorry to see his back view:) I am not impressed with anyone elses front view tho either- so no pleasing me.

3:54 pm, May 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is false! the smile, the 'sincere utterances', the lot. He didn't start his journey with the idea of bettering britain. He believes himself to be an entity. And he will never forgive the british for believing he was Bush's puppet when he knew he was captaining the ship. I only hope he follows Victoria and her sidekick .

5:58 pm, May 10, 2007  
Blogger Gill said...

I know! Don't worry, I'm not about to join his fan club. (Has he got one? LOL)

Who's Victoria and her sidekick Elaine? You got me stumped there!

7:13 pm, May 10, 2007  
Blogger Tim said...

Victoria and Albert. Both D E A D. :-)

8:18 pm, May 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you think you have seen the back of this man think again. A man with a power/god complex like TB is only leaving because he has bigger fish to fry on the worlds stage. His fingers are going to be well and truly in the middle east/Isreal pie before you can say 'Gordon Brown'. He also has about 2 million pounds of mortgage to pay so he will be lining up the US speaking deals. If I did not know exactly where the anti-christ was coming from I would put money on TB.

10:14 pm, May 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tims suggestion is better than my original thought of the footballers wife and their migration

10:41 pm, May 10, 2007  
Blogger Gill said...

Oh the Beckhams? LOL! Yes I can imagine the Blairs basking in their British status over there. LOL @ Victoria and Albert, I must admit she was the only Victoria that came to my mind at first!

8:31 am, May 11, 2007  
Blogger Author One said...

He's going for premiership of the EU superstate isn't he? We're all doomed, doomed I say!

3:25 pm, May 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home