Sunday, November 16, 2008

Computer kids, #3

Further to my previous posts: Computer kids and Computer kids #2, here's the latest image of our IT-oriented little ones:


















We connected Lyddie's PC to the network last week, it having been offline until now, and they were exploring the CBeebies website together there. It happened without adult input - I think Lyddie just wanted to show the baby what was there and how it worked.

This unfailing instinct to share knowledge and skills, and to pass them on, never fails to awe me. I'm glad I picked the camera up quickly and got the pic.

The baby understands now that if she points to icons then they can be selected and something else happens, but she hasn't worked out the function of the mouse yet, so she still needs help. But when Lyddie was out last night, I spent an hour on the site with her and she never got bored.

I don't think it beats "KNEE. BOOK." in her priority list of favourite activities though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

lol...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/patchofpuddles/3035576453/

My own version from this week.

10:55 pm, November 16, 2008  
Blogger Gill said...

Hehe, that's a good one too :-)

8:24 am, November 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home