Sunday, January 13, 2008

Today's Lyddieism

"I'm still asleep. But if I've got my eyes open and I'm speaking to someone, that means I'm almost awake."

"Ah ok. Well I'll come back when you've woken up then."

I've just been wondering whether adult Lyddie will ever wish I hadn't posted this stuff. My dad had an old reel-to-reel tape recording of me at five, shrieking with excitement about a planned seaside trip. I used to think he played it back to embarrass me, but now I think he just found it charming and so I don't mind.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

Lyddieism . Do you know that sounds like a book title.

3:50 pm, January 13, 2008  
Blogger Gill said...

Hmmm. Not sure I have enough of them to fill a book! Small one, maybe ;-)

12:31 am, January 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home