Friday, August 17, 2007
- Name: Gill
- Location: West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Autonomously home-educating, freedom-loving, soapbox-waffling, sometimes understanding & forgiving, trying-to-be-graceful, I-Chinging, organic-gardening, book-loving, can't-dance-for-toffee, finally-got-to-grips-with-the-bank-balance, sweet-talking woman.
I'm a member of...
because it's free,
and it's open
Most Recent Posts
- And reading
- Rainy day schooliness
- Home ed in the summer holidays
- "We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to...
- I love The Tailor of Gloucester
- Let's talk about home ed...
- ""Your response identifier is 610"
- "Your response identifier is 605"
- "Your response identifier is 554"
- I'm reading...
When taxes are too high, people go hungry.
When government is too intrustive, people lose their spirit.
Act for the people's benefit. Trust them; leave them alone.
- Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching. c.500BC