Sunday, July 15, 2007

A brilliant response at Green House

I really like Dani's response to the consultation. It's very clear, concise, well thought-out and unambiguous. I don't see how anyone could ignore or argue with the points that she makes. I'm going to be drawing heavily on Dani's response to the SEN sections, if she doesn't mind.

Reading Dani's response has made me realise even more how mine can be improved. I need to put a lot more about the reasons for my thinking into mine, I think. I could also make my response a lot clearer than it is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dani said...

Thanks for your kind words! Feel free to adapt any bits you like for your response.

I didn't include Baroness Ashton's words to support my claim that parents aren't obliged to provide what's in a statement of SEN, but if you want to, there's a link to the relevant bit of Hansard on EO's campaign site.

4:51 pm, July 16, 2007  
Blogger Gill said...

Thanks Dani :-)

9:38 pm, July 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home