Sunday, April 15, 2007
- Name: Gill
- Location: West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Autonomously home-educating, freedom-loving, soapbox-waffling, sometimes understanding & forgiving, trying-to-be-graceful, I-Chinging, organic-gardening, book-loving, can't-dance-for-toffee, finally-got-to-grips-with-the-bank-balance, sweet-talking woman.
I'm a member of...
because it's free,
and it's open
Most Recent Posts
- Civitas blog post revisited: Amazing autonomy
- Go on then ;-)
- Children: "An investment of very doubtful value."
- Blogging as evidence?
- "Ignorance is not bliss, it’s annoying and must be...
- Oh dear
- Do we still need handwriting?
- Computer games are educational
- Oh and Happy Easter :-)
- Civitas on the TES piece
When taxes are too high, people go hungry.
When government is too intrustive, people lose their spirit.
Act for the people's benefit. Trust them; leave them alone.
- Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching. c.500BC