Sunday, December 24, 2006

The other blog

I've set up another blog this morning for more personal stuff than I can publish here. I'll still keep the home ed and political posts here, but if you want to read about anything else that's happening you need the new blog address and a password.

To give you the password I'll have to know something about who you are, so that I can keep track of who is reading the private blog. I'm being quite cautious about who I'm sharing this info with, so that I can enjoy writing freely over there about personal stuff.

Email me at gillkilner@aol.com if you want the address etc., or just leave a comment with your email address on here. Please let me know your name, your blog address if you have one, and anything else you think I might need to know.

13 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Hi Gill, I'd love to keep on reading your thoughts... lindsey@athomewiththefairies.co.uk

10:10 am, December 24, 2006  
Blogger Gill said...

Hi Lindsey, have sent the link & password to you and to everyone who's emailed to ask for it so far also :-)

If anyone notices anything insecure about it, or wrong with the way it works, will you let me know please? I was a bit slapdash when I set it up this morning ;-)

11:41 am, December 24, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

me please Gill,
nic@goddardstuff.co.uk
:)

7:44 pm, December 24, 2006  
Blogger Gill said...

On its way Nic :-)

8:16 pm, December 24, 2006  
Blogger HelenHaricot said...

yes please

11:27 pm, December 24, 2006  
Blogger Jax Blunt said...

Yes pls :)

9:22 pm, December 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too pls

10:00 pm, December 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

find your blog v.thought provoking,so yes please!

7:47 am, December 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops forgot e.mail!jenaca@tinyworld.co.uk

7:49 am, December 27, 2006  
Blogger Gill said...

Helen, Jax, Paula, Alison, will send those now :-)

9:12 am, December 27, 2006  
Blogger Gill said...

Helen, let me know your email addy again? I seem to have lost it.

You can put it here or email to homeedhouse@aol.com

9:50 am, December 27, 2006  
Blogger Gill said...

Helen, still trying to find your email addy! :-/

8:02 am, May 23, 2007  
Blogger HelenHaricot said...

emailou
babyatfamilyfrench.co.uk
thanks

8:23 pm, May 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home