Saturday, March 06, 2010
- Name: Gill
- Location: West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Autonomously home-educating, freedom-loving, soapbox-waffling, sometimes understanding & forgiving, trying-to-be-graceful, I-Chinging, organic-gardening, book-loving, can't-dance-for-toffee, finally-got-to-grips-with-the-bank-balance, sweet-talking woman.
I'm a member of...
because it's free,
and it's open
Most Recent Posts
- Outcomes and the factors that affect them
- The thing is, Mr Badman...
- The Truth
- "We really won't stand for it. I cannot put it any...
- "Upsetting both sides of the argument.."
- AHEd press release:
- That select committee report..
- CSF bill: Equality Impact Assessment. "Just a pape...
- "It is really time that we started demanding an en...
- Please don't be surveyed by OFSTEd
When taxes are too high, people go hungry.
When government is too intrustive, people lose their spirit.
Act for the people's benefit. Trust them; leave them alone.
- Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching. c.500BC