Monday, April 06, 2009

Is she ever going to blog again?

Yes, of course she is ;-)

I haven't run away, or been sitting crying under my desk: I've been enjoying the good weather with the children, and waiting for my apology. Hmm. Good job I wasn't holding my breath for it, isn't it?! I think it's probably safe to say it's not coming now.

Meanwhile, here's my dictionary's definition of a bully:

bully n. & v. -n. (pl. -ies) a person who uses strength or power to coerce others by fear. -v.tr. (-ies, -ied) 1 persecute or oppress by force or threats. 2 (foll. by into + verbal noun) pressure or coerce (a person) to do something (bullied him into agreeing.)

And I don't do that ever, to anyone.

There, now we've got that clear, coming up tomorrow (all being well) is a planned post about the difference between personalised and autonomous learning, but this evening our house is very busy and I'm needed elsewhere.

8 Comments:

Blogger Gill said...

PS: I just wanted to link to this also.

4:53 pm, April 06, 2009  
Blogger Shirl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:38 pm, April 06, 2009  
Blogger Maire said...

Looking forward to it.

6:19 pm, April 06, 2009  
Blogger Ruth said...

And I don't do that ever, to anyone.

No you do not. I am still steaming over that. Shirl is right. It was unprofessional but is what I have come to expect:(

8:03 pm, April 06, 2009  
Blogger Elaine said...

:)

10:32 pm, April 06, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is also unprofessional to attribute comments to someone that have not been written by them... and to keep referring to them as if they were the truth,

Some readers have been following this discussion from the start and have not come in half way through!

I are not antagonistic towards you or home ed in general but to the outsider you do yourselves and your cause no favours by slanging matches on these blogs.

Of course it maybe that you simply don't care about the opinions of others.

8:18 pm, April 07, 2009  
Blogger Gill said...

Shirl, thanks to you too xx

And to Maire, Ruth and Elaine :-)

Anonymous, I'm not seeing anyone else other than you trying to run slanging matches on my blog right now.

10:14 pm, April 07, 2009  
Blogger 'EF' said...

Re: anyone else but anon trying to have slanging match..

well, you know me Gill, if anon keeps up at it,I'll get me slanging boots on and finish it if I can.

;)

Bally slangers, *grumble* too much time on their hands.

"..and your cause no favours by slanging matches on these blogs.

Of course it maybe that you simply don't care about the opinions of others."

blah blah, here's ten pence go phone all your mates, etc.

Gill, I for one appreciate your tireless contribution to the 'Cause'.

8:36 pm, April 13, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home