Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Joined AHEd :-)

I've bided my time since writing this, in which I said:

"I will not become a member of an org who 'represents' me whilst making behind-closed-doors political decisions and uses my membership (as a number) to add weight to its political clout without actually consulting each member and gaining agreement from all about the exact nature of its representations."

And I'm now convinced that AHEd won't do this, so I've joined them.

You'll see a link to the AHEd website in my sidebar now. I seem to have inadvertantly messed up some other coding in the process of adding it though.

Gah, time for a coffee.

2 Comments:

Blogger Louise said...

I find AHed very useful unlike EO which is what I would have said represented your statement more than AHed!

4:41 pm, April 03, 2007  
Blogger Gill said...

Yeah, I wasn't referring to AHEd when I wrote that. Was just very wary of joining another org.

5:46 pm, April 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home